Bleak day

It actually started like any other normal day for me..

Went to Help Uni for class. Saw a pretty girl with a curvy body, looks absolutely stunning, (sorry Sandy, I know you'll be jealous when I talk about her..but for me, you are the prettiest la..K? Haha..) and she's actually Sandy's secondary schoolmate, 1 of the prettiest in her school, as what she told me.

Anyway, it's just a normal day. We left HELP at 2pm instead of 6pm because our tutorial classes will start only on week3, so Sandy and I decided to go 1Utama, which is just 15min ride from HELP. On the way to 1U, my bike suddenly choked, as if it had gotten a bad flu. This was the turning point where things started to get abnormal. I quickly turn a button under the fuel tank, from Direct Fuel Supply into Reserve Fuel Supply, because usually when it chokes, it means that fuel from Direct Fuel Supply is empty, so I have to turn it to Reserve Fuel Supply (for your information, there's no Fuel Indicator on my bike, and this is how I do it always)

So, continue, after turning it, I expected it to go into normal 'breathing' mode and continue running, but my turning action leads to no avail. My choking 'horse' suddenly shuts down, its engine stopped, everything became silent, in the middle of the highway, going on 80kph, with Sandy as my pillion, Oh My God. Luckily I was able to act swiftly. I quickly pull the clutch and let it continue to roll until we stop at the roadside. Sandy quickly got down from the bike and asked "What happened?" with a little bit mix of panic voice..haha! I told her I don't know, cause I really don't know.

I tried to start and start and start and start and start and start and start and start and start and start and start..cant type all here..and start and start....and start..OK enough..and start..stop! My horse was still lifeless. I was puzzled. I was wondering why I can't start it even I had turn it into Reserve Fuel. Maybe it was not the problem, maybe some other mechanical problem.

Then Sandy said we should call Foo cause he's driving and maybe he can help us. So she called, but Foo don't know where we were, so I had to tell him to turn here and turn there and finally he's there. He asked we what happened, and what to do. I told him I don't know, and asked him to buy some petrol to try and see. Well, maybe it was my fault that I forgot refuel the Reserve Fuel Tank. Maybe. I asked Sandy to go with him, because 2 person with 4 eyes, chance of spotting a petrol station is higher, so they went to buy and i waited at the side of my horse.

They were back in 15min, with a Engine Oil in Foo's hand. My horse need water, but he bought some blood for it. Engine oil is for the lubrication of the engine, petrol is for the combustion of the engine. I was a bit shocked. Then he went to the same petrol station again to buy some Petrol. Pity.. (I actually felt guilty cause I brought so many trouble for him, sorry Foo! but i know he's a good guy, Thanks Foo!) OK, then I poured the petrol into my fuel tank and tried to start it again. Crank crank crank crank!! It wont start! I was so frustrated. I waited for a while and tried to start it again, but still the same.

I can't do it anymore, I had no idea what else could I do. And out of no where, I heard some booming sound. It's thunder and its going to rain! Without wasting any time, I faster called my dad so that he can send someone to bring my bike to his workshop, but he did not answer my call. I called my mum, she asked me to call my brother, who works for my dad in his motorbike repair shop, and i called him. After telling him what happened, he told me that my bike is running out of fuel, so i was right, I forgot to pump petrol, even after using the Reserve Fuel. I felt so embarrassed. First time in my life I ride a bike until there's no fuel, in the middle of the highway. So 'Fish'---'yu' in Chinese.

My Brother told me to be patient because it take some time for the petrol I just poured in to flow into the carburetor (the part where petrol and oxygen mix together before being sprayed into the combustion chamber, piston chamber). I waited for a while and tried to start it again. But it just wont start. I felt some rain drops on my head, I knew I had no time anymore, I almost gave up, until---vroommmm! It starts! My horse is breathing again! Thank God! And thanks to Foo and my Brother as well! 2 of us quickly got on the bike and continue our journey. And Foo went back home, and I paid him for his help and the petrol, and the Engine Oil.

Sandy told me that we should go home cause it's raining already. But cruising on the highway, the water droplets didn't just fall on us, it shoot onto our skin. Sandy cant take it anymore, and she changed her mind, so we changed our route again to 1U.

We were so tired and hungry. We went to a restaurant famous for its Oyster Noodle to refill our stomach. The noodle was nice, but the oyster, I don't think it's as nice as how it's hyped, maybe I'm not used to its bizarre taste. Vomit.. After finishing it, we went for window shopping around 1U. We walked into Quiksilver and saw some Reef's sandals, all 50% discount. Sandy can't resist it and bought a pair for herself, for RM20 a pair. Cheap huh! And we saw Kathy's sandal there too, 50%, I'm sorry Kathy..Haha!

After that we decided to go home as it's quite late already, I need to go back to my dad's shop. On the way down the escalator, my Converse shoe lace got stuck in the groove at end of the escalator! Damn! I almost fell down badly. Luckily i was able to pull out my shoe lace by kicking my leg hard to the front. And luckily there weren't many people there, otherwise I'll feel very embarrassed again.

After a tiring and embarrassing day, I went back to my dad's shop. And as expected, I was lectured by my dad and my brother regarding the Out-of-Petrol issue. And that was a bleak day of mine..



Mistakes learned!

0 comments: