Bla...

It's so late now and I have to go to college early in the morning tomorrow to ask about my damn time table, but I cant sleep now, feeling so not tired at all, maybe it's because I took a long nice rest just now..Hehe.. Finding that I've nothing to do now, I think I should blog, cause it's been quite a long time since I last blogged, and someone is complaining..HAHA!

Now, I'll start it with a little bit about HELP! We enrolled ourselves in HELP University College, and expecting a whole new student life there. Went to HELP campus today as an official student, walked around the big campus with no direction at all, bang here bang there, saw a lot of students from different part of the world, different skin colour, from Africa, Middle East, China, Taiwan, Korea and many more. All with the same purpose, that is to pursue higher education and of course, to make new friends. Seeing so many people from around the world, I'm feeling quite happy and somehow, satisfied, weird..haha.. I'm feeling so is because one of my purpose to transfer to HELP is to make friends with foreign people, to know more about the culture of other countries, and to improve my English, because i can only speak English with them. All this, is because of Globalization. As a future CEO of a big company, I should start everything now..HAHA! (perasan)

Anyway, it's been a hectic and head scratching time for me and my friends at HELP, because everything has to be done by ourselves. We had to go from 1 department to another to get things clear and done, which are mostly not within walking distance luckily they provide feeder bus for students to go back and forth. Besides that, we had to wait for all the people in-charge, they might be attending to other students, answering important call from affiliates college oversea, or having lunch. I almost wanted to scream for HELP!!! but I didn't because things go smooth eventually. Unlike how we've been spoon fed at our previous college, where everything were nicely sorted out and coordinated for us, I take this as an opportunity for us to learn to be independent and to be responsible of our own things, hence prepare ourselves for the uncertain futures lies ahead. YES! haha..

On the other hand, being a student in a college with so many people from so many places, I saw, of course, more beautiful people..haha! Beauties here are not confined to only Chinese people, as how I saw at my previous college, here at HELP, I can see bootilicious African beauty, sweet beauty girl from China, and surely some local beauties with great sense of style. I'm wondering whether I can concentrate in my class or not, with so many International beauties to please my eyes..HAHA..but sadly, that's the maximum thing I'm allowed to do, well, maybe I can make friend with them, not to the extent of intimacy, because I'm not single, I have my love 1, I'll remain faithful..HEHE!

Talking about my love 1, I'm so happy that we've been together for a month already..hehe..we had a sweet 1st month, everything done are more or less happy for both of us, well there's some small glitches but overall, we are very happy to have each other, to do things together, get through happiness and sadness together. Learned more about her, her strengths and weaknesses, her family and lots more. Hope we can do better and remain to be 1 as long as possible. LOVE!

I think that's all for now..Gotta go to bed now, I have to go HELP tomorrow morning to get my time table..So, Good Night!

HELP!!!

0 comments: