Acceleration!!!!!

In the past couple of months, life was like a bullet train. I was rushing through time, working non stop to earn money for myself, doing assignments like never before, cause it's really tough here, and prepared for exam like never before, cause it's much easier here.. Hehe! And million thanks to my dear for going through all these with me, and she'll thanks me as well for going all these with her! Haha!

Lately, I've worked a lot, worked for many different company at different event, learned many things, made new friends. Some job are easy, as easy as ABC, some job are challenging, and some job are like labor worker; I had to bring gallons of gallons of water in and out from shopping center, 10 hours a day for 5 days. I could say that it was the toughest job I've ever worked, almost like a slave, but a modern 1, cause it required me to wear slack and leather shoe..WTF! But, at the end of the day, what mattered the most to me is the pay! I earned quite an amount of money. Hello Phuket, T-shirts, Jeans, Shoes, Foods, and Stuffs, I'm coming!

Then there were assignments that are harder than ever before. 1st is Malaysian Studies assignment. It's very challenging, and funny as well. We were told to do an event that has got anything to do with Malaysia, be it selling local food, cultural dance, costume, and so on. We decided to do a performance on wedding of 3 major races in Malaysia, which are Malay, Chinese and Indian. Everyone were assigned different task in order to made the performance possible. We went around KL and looked for wedding costume and stuffs. Time consuming. Frustrating. Tiring. We somehow managed to pull it off and performed quite flawlessly that day, quite an amazing experience performing on stage to all HELP students, quite nerve wrecking as well. LOL!

Here are some of the pictures:
The Indian couple (Sandy and Me)

I washed her feet...

She washed my feet in return. Haha!

The Malay Couple

The Chinese Couple..

And yes, that is Ah Foo(2nd from right), with his new bride..haha!

The whole assignment team

And then we had an Accounting assignment, a very interesting and challenging 1, had to really dig into our brain to sort out the answer. Luckily we managed to submit it right on time, just 5 minute before the door close, really KL people style la.. Hehe! Then another assignment from Malaysian Studies agian, this time, min.800 words within 2 days..phewww! What an assignment!

Now, I have 1 more assignment in hand, min. 1500 words, to be submitted in 2 weeks time, and in 2 weeks time, my final exam, 4 subjects!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!

On the other hand, it's our 4th month together! Dear, I'm so happy to be with you in this 4 months! We climbed to the peak of the mountain, and plunged into the lowest point of the sea, hand in hand we passed through everything with the support of each other.. I love you! Happy 4 months together! Well, although we had no time to celebrate it cause we were busy helping your mum, and rushing our assignment, in our heart, we know we have each other. That's the most important thing. Muak!

Looking back, everything seems happened in a blink of an eye.. Amazing!


Need some Energy BOOSTER!

0 comments: