Yay!!!

212121

That's the number that describe it all. Our birthday, our age, and the place we had an amazing birthday party bash.
We had a birthday party at Palate Palette, just around Bukit Bintang, invited all our friends and relatives, totaled up to 80 persons. It was a buffet party serving special western foods. Started at 7.30 and ends at around 12.30, right after blowing the cake.
At 1st, we were very worried about everything, worrying about the foods, the place, the number of people will turn up, the everything, however things got smooth and we were all quite relieved, and happy, and enjoyed every moment!
These are some of the memorable pictures:
Handsome birthday boys and pretty birthday girl

and these are my awesome college friends..

my secondary school friends

Some of Jeremy's friends

and Jeremy's friends..

Eanzhe's secondary school friends

the cool funky environment of Palate Palette..really nice..

friends enjoying their time there. Notice me showing the card, actually I was trying to show number 21, but the flash of my camera overexposed the card..hehe

some of my relatives downstairs

Me and Sandy. The beautiful shirt is what she gave me as my birthday present, it's from Forever 21. Cool huh. And I look macho with it..HaHa! And the watch is my present from my grandma. Thanks!

Our lovely family. Love

A bigger family with all our partners. Plus my mum's close friend

Cutting the birthday cake with my parents

Me doing some cake distribution

Wonderful friends

Outside Palate Palette with my friends and all our presents. Thanks to you all!


Want to say special thanks to my dad for making it possible to happen, because he's our banker. Hehe! Thanks Dad!
And special thanks to my dear Sandy as well, she helped me to search online for places that's suitable for our purpose and our guests, and she found the perfect place, Palate Palette. Muaks!
Also want to say thank you to all my awesome friends, Jeremy's wonderful friends, and Eanzhe's fantastic friends, who made the party a success by taking out their precious time to go to the party. Thank you all for all the joy you brought! Muaks hugs muaks hugs muaks hugs! Thank you!



Officially an Adult!

1 comments:

  Kathy Yong

July 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM

You're sooooooooo THIN!!!!!!
OMG @@