Headache...

Was sick yesterday..

Woke up a bit late, around 1pm, felt some dizziness and some backache, thought that maybe I slept for too long. Took a cold bath, had some light breakfast, and headed to Sandy's dorm at MU.

Reach there, had our lunch together. Then we had nothing to do, so we surfed the web for nothing, quite bored. I said maybe we should go swimming, but I did not bring my stuff for swimming, so my suggestion was dropped.

We chatted for awhile until I felt dizzy and backache again, so I asked Sandy to give me some massage, so relaxing. Haha! While massaging me, she felt that my body heat was hotter than normal, she suspected that I'm sick. She used her forehand to check the temperature of my forehead, and she felt the same thing. I'm SICK.

She quickly got a damp cloth and put it on my forehead to cool down my temperature, and covered me with her blanket. So I lied there, resting and fell asleep slowly. She had nothing to do and no place to sleep, so she continued surfing the web. She also got me to drink some water like every half and hour to keep my body cooled. And then when the water bottle got empty, she went downstairs to refill it, all when I was sleeping. She refilled a 5 liter bottle and a 1.5 liter water bottle and carried it up back to her dorm and into her room where I was resting. Imagine she as a girl, carrying such heavy thing for me, it touched me actually. I could see the love that she showed and how much she cared for me. Love you darling.

At night, I could say that I felt a bit better, but still not fit enough to go back home, let alone the fact that I ride a bike. I don't want to ride a bike with a dizzy head. Hehe. So I stayed overnight at her place. Also want to say sorry to her roommate Adeline because I made some trouble for her, disturbed her privacy. Sorry!

The next day, my body returned to normal mode, functioning optimally. Hehe! All thanks to my darling, muaks!

Recovered


0 comments: